Thursday, May 13, 2010

AHP Essay

Some people where asking for my AHP Essay so here it is,


Hello, I am Mradam, a chobot that is 110 days old on Chobots. Chobots, is Online world, that is great for the whole faimly! There, is Tons of features. My favorite is drawing Graffiti on the Underground wall! One of my other favorite feature, oddly is Private Chat. This is great to help new chobots, without spamming in Main chat. Another thing I love about chobots, is there Ban, called "Chat Ban". This is great when a chobot says "YOUR UGLY" ect. ad they can Chat ban. Chat banning is better then banning because he chobot didn't do anything extreme, and they can still play. I can tell you more features I like but let's move on.
Why Do you want to be a agent?

Well, of course it is to help! Yep, help out every chobot, new and old. As an agent, you get more attention witch maks it easyer to help! As an agent, and any chobot there are many way to help. One, that I use is Report! Yep, whenever you Report someone you are helping the mods, by telling them this chobot need a Punishment. Also, you can PC new chobots and help.
Why Are you Quilfied As An Agent?


Well, I would say becase I am a great blogger, and I love to help! I am a blogger on many blogs. My main blogs are ChobotsCheats.net, and Cat's blog. I am a great designer, for my blog also :). So, I also love to help! Yep, I help everyday on chobots. There, are many ways to help. But, the main ones I use are these,
  • Reporting
  • Giving Tours
  • Try to stop Nichos
  • Finally, Just helping chobots that ask a questions!


There are many more ways, but let's not get more into this. Well, that is it for my Eassy.

-Mradam

1 comment:

  1. Wow dude, no offence, but your not qualified as an agent. You boast to much. At the end of every post it says this quote about how your the expert and you bring stuff to your fingertips blah blah blah, but your blog isnt that good and you rarely post. Sure you can make headers and image links and design blogs... so what? I can do that, I have done that, lots of people have. Sorry to break out the truth.

    ReplyDelete