Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inactive & Jessie2000 Follows the blog :O

Hey Chobots,
I am so sorry about, being inactive and everything! I have been trying to post on ChobotCat.tk because I am new author =D! Yep go here and vist Cat the mod's blog! Also, I am doing a contest on there so make sure you stay tuned, on there! Finally, I am having a 100 days old party soon!
Click to vist ChobotCat's Blog and find details about the party!

Cool, huh? Also, finally I would like to say we have Jessie2000 one, of our favorite mods with one, of the best chobots blogs ever here! Chobots-Experts Might start to become equal to that Fantastic blog, because I might use Artisteer to make this blog 100% better! Also, finally lets try to get this blog as "Good Blogging" on Jessie2000.tk!

-Mradam, Chobots Experts, Creator and Designer!

"We Are The Experts Of Chobots. We Bring you the latest News and Cheats Right at your fingertips just at this blog. No catch. Come back Again And read are posts :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment